I made this in June, but I had such a hectic summer that I’ve had almost no time to edit pictures and blog. But, I figured that since this Sangria has apples, It would totally work for fall.
It’s very simple to make, and would be perfect for one last summer hurrah. I love Autumn as much as the next person, but it is a little bittersweet knowing that after one month of beautiful weather and that crisp, clean air smell we’ll be stuck with about six months of dismal, dreary winter. Blech.
Unless you live somewhere warm, in which case I hate you, but go ahead and make this Sangria anyway, you lucky jerkface.
- 1 cup unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 medium oranges, washed and sliced
- 1 medium lemon, washed and sliced
- 1 bottle (750 ml) Riesling or other sweet white wine
- 1 medium tart apple, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup triple sec
- 2 cups lemon-lime soda, chilled
- Ice cubes
Chill it for 2-4 hours. Add lemon-lime soda.
Read more: http://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/white-sangria#ixzz3D1Dfs46S